Introduction of digital marketing- Module 1
So with the introduction of digital marketing all the traditional methods has to extinguish.
Everyone is talking about digital marketing, people are going crazy to learn and understand it, ready to spend a handsome amount of money for it.
Digital marketing has made everything so simple and inexpensive as compared to traditional marketing, that no one today wants to use traditional means to promote their product or services.
With the help of digital marketing, you can access real-time information and can see what is working for you and what is not.
We live in a world where we are connected in every way with each other and the advertising is not the same as it was used to be.
This is because due to a rise in social media platforms and the introduction of digital marketing as it has changed everything with how businesses communicate with their potential customers and the existing one.
Business owners have realized that with an online presence of their business they an achieve more brand awareness and build trust in the eyes of the potential consumers.
WHY DIGITAL MARKETING?
As of now, we spend more time on our electronic devices laptop, tablet, smartphones, so now we more connected digitally or electronically.
So now through connecting with people is very easy through digital marketing and infact, big companies are spending a huge amount of budget in digital marketing.
So you do not get behind.
According to statistics,
- American people spend about 11 hours each day.
- India has 560 million internet users.
- There 260 million active social media users in India that is huge.
WHAT IS DIGITAL MARKETING?
Digital marketing is the technique of using the internet and wireless mediums to create awareness, consideration, purchase, and loyalty for a brand or product or service.
Digital marketing includes:
SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING:
- Social media marketing demand has grown up quickly in recent times and there is a number of agencies providing service around the web to help their customers with Facebook.
- You can run advertisements on different platforms like Facebook, Instagram, linked, Pinterest, etc.
Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, and Linkedin are some mediums of social network which can be used for marketing efforts even sitting at one end of the world.
Social media marketing means communication can be in a more effective and targeted manner as we have better targeting options. So the introduction of digital marketing has changed the scenarios.
We can use graphic design to become more effective on social media platforms.
There are so many platforms besides Facebook, Instagram, twitter that you can’t even imagine, my suggestion to the youth out there is to start finding alternatives of each and every platform and it is my promise you won’t get disappointed.
SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMIZATION:
- Search engine optimization means the process of changing the visibility of a webpage in the organic listings on SERP (search engine result page).
1-On Page SEO – It includes:
- Keyword usage or Keyword density
- Meta title
- Meta description
- The appearance of the site
- Internal links
- External links
- Good content
- Low bounce rate
- More engaging factors
- Increasing stick rate
- Sitemap and many more factors are which you will learn while you start doing SEO or blogging.
2- Off Page SEO – continue reading at https://digiaaj.com/introduction-of-digital-marketing/