1. How does Random House Children’s Books work with influencers?
There are several ways influencers can work with Random House Children’s Books:
Many Random House Children’s Books titles are available for request as Digital ARCs on NetGalley.
Random House Children’s Books offers monetary compensation for select campaigns. In this instance, influencers are chosen for a paid campaign on a case-by-case basis, determined by a number of factors including but not limited to follower count, engagement rate, and the influencer’s preferred genres and categories.
Social Media and Blog Tours Companies
Random House Children’s Books works with tour companies on select titles that have major national media campaigns. Some companies we have worked in the past include Storygram Tours and Hear Our Voices.
Random House Children’s Books Influencer Program
Random House Children’s Books influencer program allows members to select up to 10 titles that they would like to receive each season. Finished copies and ARCs are received on a first come, first serve basis. To qualify for this program, you’ll need:
- 7K followers on Instagram, TikTok, or YouTube.
- A record of being consistently active on social media channels (i.e., you have posted on your social channels within the last month)
- A record of showing interest and commitment to reading (i.e., sharing books that you’re reading on social media, posting roundups of your reading list, hosting a book club, etc.)
- A US Address
To apply to join, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with links to your social channels and a short description of yourself. We’ll be in touch.
2. Am I able to work with more than one Penguin Random House imprint?
Yes. Unless you have signed a contract that states otherwise, you are eligible to work with more than one Penguin Random House imprint at a time.
3. Do you only work with influencers in the book space (bookstagrammers), or are you open to working with influencers in other interest areas?
We are open to working with influencers across categories. As long as you have a genuine interest in books and reading, we’d love to consider working with you.
4. Can I work with Random House Children’s Books if I reside outside of the United States?
At this time, Random House Children’s Books is only able to work with influencers within the United States. However, we are a global company with offices around the world, and we recommend getting in touch with the Penguin Random House office in the country where you reside.