99% percent of my life is spent writing about being "in my feels". The other 1% is spent drinking tea.


  • Hobbies Looking at Memes Riding My Bike Writing Reading
  • Music Jessie Reyes Alec Benjamin Logic Megan Thee Stallion Amine Ariana Grande Eminem The Weeknd
  • TV Shows Project Runway Big Mouth Glee
  • Movies Do the Right Thing Princess and the Frog
  • Interests Chai Tea
Birthday Dec-14

Become a Book Nerd

When you’re not reading books, read our newsletter.