For those of you who don't know me...my name is Kat and I'm an insatiable reader. I teach voice by day and write by night. My poetry has been published in several different poetry journals and I am twenty-two chapters into my first novel.
- Hobbies I'm a Great Cook and Love to Create New and Daring Recipes for Anyone Brave Enough to Try Them. When I'm Not Teaching, Writing or Cooking I Love to Travel. I've Lived in Alaska, Ecuador, and Spent Time in Venezuela, and Austria. The UK, Greece, Australia and New Zealand Are Just Some of the Places Still on My Bucket List.
- Music I Adore Jazz and Blues as I Was Raised by a Father Who Was a Professional Jazz/Blues Guitarist. As a Voice Teacher I Appreciate All Genres of Music as Long as They Are Well Executed.
- TV Shows The Magicians, Stranger Things, Riverdale, the 100, Outlander, Greys Anatomy, Madame Secretary and Many, Many More.
- Movies Divergent Series, Passengers, the Maze Runner Series, Pitch Perfect, Wonder, the Post, the Greatest Showman Just to Name a Few.
- Interests My Forever Obsession Is Working With Teens. I Have Had the Privilege of Creating Performing and Visual Arts Camps for Under-Served Teens From the Summer Dreams Program Out of Boston and the Seed School Out of Washington D.C. I Simply Cannot Think of a Better Use of My Time Then Spending It With Young People. They Teach Me Something New Each and Every Day!