I'm a lifelong YA reader. I love this genre because young adulthood is a time of firsts, discovery, emotional highs and lows, and ultimately, learning about oneself and who we're going to become. It is THE most exciting time of one's life.
I'm a research psychologist, editor, and aspiring writer. I've straddled multiple cultures as an atheist child of first-generation Taiwanese immigrants in America, and as a practicing Muslim expat in secular Turkey.
- Hobbies Photoshop Hiking and Biking Nature and Outdoors Learning Languages Traveling Staying Fit Cooking Collecting Postcards Snailmail Writing Reading
- Music Darkseed Paradise Lost Nightwish Amorphis Darkhaus Megaherz Eisbrecher OOMPH!
- TV Shows The Simpsons Brave New World Cobra Kai Roswell, NM Roswell YOU UnREAL 13 Reasons Why The Handmaid's Tale Mr. Robot Gossip Girl Maniac Glee Pretty Little Liars
- Movies Mean Girls Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind The Science of Sleep Inception Matrix
- Interests Social Media Domestic Thrillers YA Hedgehogs Giraffes Snailmail Postcards Photography Cooking Book Boyfriends Food