At Underlined, we are all about books and writing, and we are thrilled to introduce our new community where you can join the conversation, be heard, and tell YOUR stories.
If you love to read, write, or just want to connect with fellow book nerds and authors, then find your new home on Underlined!
By creating an account on Underlined, you get a personalized experience where you can create, connect, and share. Here’s what you need to know:
1. Set the stage.
The first step is simple. Just sign up by creating a username and password. You can do that here now.
2. Make it your own.
When you create an account, you can personalize your profile. Your profile is all about you! Here’s what you can do:
- Create a bio and upload a photo
- Connect your social media accounts
- Make a personal bookshelf
- List your interests and hobbies
- Access your blog posts and writing
- See who you’re following
3. Create your world.
If you love to write anything from blog posts to poems to novels, share your story on Underlined! Consider this a blank page with a mobile-friendly experience.
- Write, save, and come back where you left off
- Write a whole story in one sitting
- Write a blog post
- Upload your own cover or create one from our basic templates
- Share your story with the world
- Seek feedback from fellow writers and creators
- Filter for your favorite genres
- Read other stories from community members like you
4. Make connections.
You can comment and react to ANYTHING on the site while you are logged in. No matter what article you are reading, you can add your voice! You can also connect in a number of ways:
- Add your voice to an article by commenting on reaction with an emoji.
- Share an article or story directly to your social media channels.
- Follow other writers whose stories and content you find interesting.
- Respond to writing prompts
- Participate in role plays and requests from other writers
5. Get perks.
With an Underlined account, you get cool stuff!
- Access to exclusive content such as sneak peek at upcoming books, behind-the-scenes stories, and author Q&As
- Enter writing contests and sweepstakes for the chance to win prizes (like this one right here!)
- Have the chance to be interviewed by Team U and be featured on the homepage!
6. Be nice.
Everyone is welcome here on Underlined. We are an inclusive community, and the safety of our members is a major priority. Bullying of any kind will not be tolerated. It is not our goal to censor you, but for the safety of all users we are not able to allow swear words. We are here to encourage and listen to each other!