GET UP TO SPEED WITH FAST TRACK: U.S. History! Covering the most important material taught in high school American history class, this essential review book breaks need-to-know content into accessible, easily understood lessons.
Inside this book, you'll find:
• Clear, concise summaries of the most important events, people, and concepts in United States history
• Maps, timelines, and charts for quick visual reference
• Easy-to-follow content organization and illustrations
With its friendly, straightforward approach and a clean, modern design crafted to appeal to visual learners, this guidebook is perfect for catching up in class or getting ahead on exam review.
Topics covered in Fast Track: U.S. History include:
• Native Americans
• Colonial America
• The Revolutionary War
• Abolitionism and suffrage
• The Civil War and Reconstruction
• The Industrial Revolution
• The Great Depression
• World Wars I and II
• The Cold War
• Civil rights
• Conservatism and the "New Right"
• 9/11 and globalism
... and more!