“A very powerful book . . . Druffel’s research does us all a great service.”—Dr. Edgar Mitchell, Apollo 14 astronaut and author of The Way of the Explorer
In 1988 Ann Druffel, who has researched UFOs for forty years, discovered a little-known fact that had been drowned in abduction hysteria—documented evidence that people have successfully fended off attack by the “greys,” the short, big-eyed aliens now familiar through so much popular media. Using her database of 250 case studies, including seventy “resisters,” Druffel has ascertained nine techniques that witnesses use to ward off alien entities and even break off abductions in progress. And perhaps even more astonishing, this evidence points to the possible true identity of the greys and their link to the abducting entities of myth and folklore.
How to Defend Yourself Against Alien Abduction covers various resistance techniques, including:
• Mental Struggle: Block their mind control
• Physical Struggle: Fight back
• Righteous Anger: Summon your inviolate rights
• Protective Rage: Guard your loved ones
• Support from Family Members: Seek strength in numbers
• Intuition: Sense them coming
• Metaphysical Methods: Create a personal shield
• Appeal to Spiritual Personages: Get help from on high
• Repellents: Use time-tested fend-off substances
Complete with hair-raising true tales of courage and illustrated with eyewitness sketches, How to Defend Yourself Against Alien Abduction is the only book with step-by-step instructions on what to do—and not to do—if aliens come knocking on your door.