Being a writer isn’t easy— deadlines, reviews, rejection. AHHHH! Ok, breathe.
These tweets from some of our favorite YA authors prove that every writer goes through some ups and downs, and that with a little laughter, courage, and persistence we can all write that masterpiece!
1. Persist through rejection!
2. Being a debut author takes courage!
3. Procrastination happens.
4. Our own writing can surprise us.
5. Comparing progress is NOT productive!
6. Sometimes, it just takes a little more coffee!
7. Re-writing over and over and over is ok.
8. When in doubt, make a pun!
via@paolini, author of the Inheritance Cycle